Saturday 29 October 2016

A brief meeting ...

Near HQ South, the commander of the Dorset coast area on his way back to his staff car meets with a man from intelligence ...
Commander: Any word on the german spies ?
The 'man': Not really, we believe they are operating out of the area around Freazingham. Thats all we can tell from picking up some of their radio signals - unable to get a firm triangulation.
Commander: Need me do do anything more ?
The 'man': Increase your patrols near installations; the police have been informed and are carrying out extra checks on people new to the area and are doing random checks of identity papers.
Commander:Thanks for the update, I'll see you the next time I'm up at HQ.....

1 comment:

Frank O Donnell said...

I've just come across your blog & have to say after going back & reading through it all how much I it enjoyed it & how interesting I found it.